Here are a few that I really love and recommend to all of you~! =)
*Will be movie-verse unless stated otherwise.
1. [Sexy & Oh-so-HOT] Loving In The War Years by lotesse
Summary:For maybe the first time he doesn't feel oversized – or he does, but suddenly something's clicked over and it turns him on, seeing and feeling the mass and strength of his body as he pounds Tony Stark against a wall in a basement.
My notes: Size Kink like whoa. Just scorching hot. HNNG.
2. [Sexy & Oh-so-HOT] Borderline by mdevile
Summary: Sex. With feelings. Also, fisting.
Notes: Bottom!Tony (Yup, you're seeing a pattern here...XD)
3. Cosmetic Damage Only by valtyr
Summary: For the prompt "Steve/Tony. Tony really likes it when Steve hurts him/uses him/puts marks on him during sex. Steve is worried about Tony's mental state.
Bonus if Steve also feels guilty because the thought really turns him on and that's wrong because Captain America shouldn't think that way."
Notes: Bottom!Tony, Marking Kink~
4. [Highly Recommended] There Is No 'I' by jadedoll
Summary:The reasons not to join the Avengers were many and varied. The problem was that when Captain America smiled at him, Tony had trouble remembering what they were.
5. [Highly Recommended] Two Out Of Three (Ain't Bad) by plingo_kat
Summary: It blindsides him one morning in the middle of his customary third cup of coffee; Steve walks through the door in loose cotton pants, shirt pulled up to wipe the sweat off his face from his usual morning workout, and Tony thinks: adorable.
6. [Highly Recommended] I Stole The Keys To This Guy by kellifer_fic
Summary: Where it was Nick Fury's idea, but he didn't mean it like that.
My Notes: *giggles* Just so much fun to read~ <3
7. Jealousy Is All The Fun You Think They Had by kellifer_fic
Summary: Is it socially acceptable to be jealous of your boyfriend's ex-dead best friend?
My Notes: Where Bucky comes back to life, and Tony is jealous and mopes. Jealous & Insecure Tony is just so adorable~
8. [Recommended] One Hundred Percent Skill, Fifty Percent Luck by kellifer_fic
Summary: Where there is a poker game, a v-card and general misunderstandings.
9. [Recommended] If At First by kellifer_fic
Summary: Where Tony is stupid and Steve has been waiting for a long time.
Notes: AU College!Fic.
10. [Highly Recommended] Dazed and Confused by tsukinofaerii
Summary: Captain America has a great many duties that need careful attention. He has to... uh... That thing where... Wow, Tony's pants are awfully tight, aren't they?
My Notes: Steve is precious in this. Being continuously distracted by Tony, and generally just lusts after him. *giggles*
11. [Highly Recommended] Honey, I Can See The Stars by twentysomething
Summary: "The most he'd ever cared about anything remotely related was his uniform, which, beyond the stylistic, was pretty necessary. But now his suit comes from a lab far more advanced than the basement of a Brooklyn antique shop, and the only decision he really gets to make is if his pants are too tight. (They were, but he doesn't really think they changed them. He doesn't know why, but he thinks that might have been on purpose.) That being said, he doesn't know what he's done to deserve the double take Tony gives him as he walks in the room."
12. [Highly Recommended] Tomorrow Belongs To Me by valtyr
Summary: Steve wakes up in the 21st Century. He doesn't think much of it, and it's dubious about him. He meets a Norse God, joins a superhero team, and feels terribly awkward about the whole momument at Arlington he's rendered obsolete by not being dead. Meanwhile, Tony is trying to make his mark on history by being the man who finally drove Nick Fury over the edge.
13. [Highly Recommended] Team Building Activities by valtyr
Summary: Fury's a beautiful princess. Clint's plotting a Communist revolution. Rhodey's not sexy. Wall-E's not a documentary. Clint's not gay but he does give a great blowjob. This fic is not an AU.
14. [Highly Recommended] Ready, Fire, Aim 'Verse by gyzym
Summary: There's no "I" in "Avenger."
My Notes: Currently 3 fics in this 'verse. And MY GOD. It's amazing. JUST READ IT.
15. [Recommended] Gonna Be Trouble by fictionalcandie
Summary: In which Bucky comes back, Tony is doomed, and the Avengers want their breakfast.
16. [Highly Recommended] In Which Tony Stark Builds Himself Some Friends (But His Family Was Assigned by Nick Fury) Series by scifigrl47
Summary: Three fics in the series currently, each with different stories/summaries.
Notes: Include heavy focus on Clint/Coulson pairing in the fics.
My Notes: READ THIS. OHMYGOD. JUST READ THIS. AND HEAP TONS OF PRAISES ON IT!
17. [So sweet and fluffy!] Apple Bottom Jeans (And Other Love Songs) by gyzym
Summary: Or, how Steve Rogers--kind of--learns to dance.
18. Doing Dishes by lymricks
Summary: Steve does dishes. This perplexes Tony.
19. Four Times The Avengers Cockblocked Tony Stark (and one time they didn't) by misspamela
Summary: See title. :D
20. [So funny and fluffy!] Signed, Steeped, Delivered by gyzym & Siria
Summary: Tony was pretty sure nothing like this had ever happened to him before,
21. [Recommended] Indecent Proposal by gyzym & Siria
Summary: On the plus side, marriage is bound to be easier than proposing.
My Notes: Proposal + Marriage fic! And Tony being clueless + frustrated over how to propose is just fun to watch. :D
22. The Engagement Series by nightwalker
Summary: Tony and Steve gets hitched. <3
23. [Highly Recommended] Age Is An Irrational Number by valtyr
Summary: Steve and Tony grow old together.
Notes: Marvel Ultimates Universe
My Notes: Just so lovely and bittersweet.
24. Steve Lokison Series by godofpancakes
Summary: Steve is Loki and Thor's son.
Note: Loki/Thor, Gen in the beginning, progressing to Tony/Steve in the next two fics in the series.
25. Some Assembly Required by valtyr
Summary: Tony Stark is trying to set up a new superhero team when he's given a sex change, courtesy of Victor von Doom. He copes with that about as well as you'd expect.
Note: Marvel Adventures Universe, genderbending with female!Tony for a large duration of the fic.
26. [Highly Recommended] (First Impressions Are) A Work In Progress by porthos
Summary: Tony has a point system for the times he can get Steve to be less than perfect.
27. [Highly Recommended] The Minor Fall, The Major Lift by jukeboxhound
Summary: This is how they piece it together and make it work.
Notes: PTSD, mentions of child abuse
My Notes: This fic is gorgeous and just so heart wrenching at the same time, giving an insight into Tony's PTSD regarding his kidnapping and experiences when captured. You just want to scoop him up into a tight hug and cuddle him.
Extra notes: The companion fic, now in Steve's perspective is also wonderful: While Everyone's Lost (The Battle Is Won)
28. [Highly Recommended] These Three Things Remain by Siria
Summary: His mom does what she can, but it's never quite enough.
My Notes: Detailing Steve's life from before until the present. A beautiful insight into Steve's past and character, and also a look at how he forms a relationship with Tony. <3
29. [Recommended] When I Think (Oh, It Terrifies Me) by celli
Summary: Look, some mornings you wake up and little green men are invading New York City; some mornings you wake up and you can hear Captain America's voice in your head. Tony has been an Avenger long enough that he saves his freakout for important things.
30. [Highly Recommended] Will Of Iron, Heart Of Glass Series by sororexitium
Summary: Tony has been held by Stane since his escape from Afghani terrorists, marked dead in the eyes of the world while Stane is free to use his mind, inventions, and company as he sees fit. Tony feels there's nothing he can do and has resigned himself to death to save those he loves. That would be when JARVIS lets Captain America stumble into his old lab.
Steve has been wandering Avengers Mansion in the steps of a ghost, seeing empty spaces, and recurring oddities that mean nothing to anyone but him. He doesn't know who left them, or why the ghost lingers. It isn't even until he enters a dusty lab that things start to fall into place as he meets Anthony, a computer program named for its creator Anthony Stark.
31. The Beauty Asleep In The Workshop Or Sleeping Tony by cookinguptales
Summary: In which Tony mouths off to a witch, catches up on his beauty sleep, and learns that True Love might not be such a crock after all. (His status as a princess, however, is still debatable.)
Notes: Marvel Adventures + 616 Universe
32. [Highly Recommended] Arms And The Man by sam_storyteller
Summary: His best friend keeps cockblocking him, his relationship guru is a computer, and he might be gay. The future is very complicated.
1. [Highly Recommended] A Matter Of Proportions by sirona
Summary: Clint somehow finds himself fascinated by Phil Coulson's sartorial choices. He refuses to admit that he's kind of maybe been thinking about it a little too much.
2. [Recommended] Margarita by ellievolia
Summary: This is the story where Clint adopts a puppy, and Phil's life becomes much more complicated because of it. In which there are feelings, and fondness, and Steve Rogers being very smart, and Pepper Potts being too perceptive for Phil's good.
3. [Recommended] [So fluffy!] Lemme grab a seat and I'll tell ya about our hard, hard day by Sidney Sussex
Summary: Clint's not sure about Christmas. He's not sure about Coulson. There are a lot of things Clint isn't sure about, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to try.
Notes: Background Steve/Tony
4. [Highly Recommended] I Trust You To Kill Me by ghostrunner
Summary: Most people find Specialist Barton so annoying as to be impossible to work with. He's been bounced off so many black ops teams it's probably a record. Agent Coulson is made of sterner stuff.
5. [Highly Recommended] And I'll Cross Oceans Like Never Before by sirona
Summary: 'Oh, hell no,' he thinks, looking down at his hands only to be met with furry paws instead of the fingers he expects. --Or the one where Loki turns Clint into a puppy, and his new condition allows him to gain some startling insights into their resident babysitter agent.
6. A Little Bit Of Your Taste (In My Mouth) by ellievolia & sirona
Summary: Coffee Shop AU. In which Clint owns the coffee shop that makes the best damn coffee Phil has ever tasted, and things only go downhill from there.
7. [Highly Recommended] Hand Over Your Heart by cherryvanilla
Summary: If a top secret file on Phil Coulson and Clint Barton's relationship existed, it would look something like this.
8. I've Got Your Words In Me by eleanor_lavish
Summary: Clint doesn’t fuck up assignments very often. This time, he’s pretty glad he did.
9. [Recommended] The Lucky Ones Series by torakowalski
Summary: Clint’s hands never shake. He can take down an enemy sniper at one hundred feet in driving rain while bleeding out from a bullet wound in the stomach (that’s not theoretical; he’s tried it) but his hands never shake.
10. [Highly Recommended] No Straight Lines Series by gqgqqt
Summary: Clint and Phil are a happy accident; happy, in that they're comfortable and safe together, and an accident, in that everything had to go horribly wrong to get them there in the first place.
Notes: Read the warnings! Contain BDSM, rape-play, amongst other things.
My Notes: Don't let the warnings scare you off though. This is not the typical kinky BDSM fic, but focuses more on the trust and building of relationship between two people who are very much in love. Read it.
11. [Highly Recommended] 10, 9, 8, Car by pollyrepeat
Summary: Clint was pretty sure he'd seen this movie. Like a lot of things since he'd joined the Avengers, it had been a lot funnier when it wasn't his life.
My Notes: Just heart wrenching and so emotional all at the same time. Clint being forced to relive every day while desperately trying to figure out how to keep Phil from dying every single day. *sobs*
12. [Highly Recommended] Bleed The Hours by ObsidianJade
Summary: When they first told Clint, he had no reaction other than a soft 'Oh,' and a quiet nod.
Notes: Post-Movie fic, contains major spoilers.
My Notes: Clint's grief is palpable and so heart-wrenching, and the ending more than makes up for it. Just a lovely H/C fic for Clint and Coulson, along with being the perfect post-movie reaction fic. <3
13. [Highly Recommended] Now We've Learned To Kiss The Sky by torakowalski
Summary: “I’m going to ask you something,” Phil says and then pauses and doesn’t ask Clint anything at all.
“Yeah?” Clint asks, leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table. “Is it kinky?” It isn’t, obviously; Phil never has a problem suggesting anything when it comes to sex.
Phil shakes his head. He looks up, catching and holding Clint’s eyes. Clint doesn’t make any more smartass comments. “Marry me?” Phil asks.
14. [Highly Recommended] In The Backseat by sirona
Summary:In which Clint takes a leap of faith in more ways than one.
Notes: Tones of D/s, and background Tony/Steve
PAIRING: STEVE/TONY + CLINT/COULSON
1. [Highly Recommended] Bulletproof Series by foxxcub
First: At age fifteen, Steve Rogers had been in love with Tony Stark. By age twenty, he’d (mostly) gotten over it. And then he promptly became Tony Stark's fuck buddy.
Second: Phil Coulson was more than halfway through his six year plan, and everything was chugging along nicely. Unfortunately, he hadn’t foreseen a cocky junior Art major waltzing into his life, or his floor.
The second fic in the series has another wonderful follow up:
I swear I'll drive all night just to buy you some shoes by sirona
Summary: Two months, two long, torturous months of nothing but Clint's disembodied voice through the receiver pressed to his ear; two months of missing Clint like an ache that won't dissipate no matter how many times they talk, or text, or email. Enough is enough, Phil thinks as he gets in his car.
Notes: College AU fic.
My Notes: I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH, JUST READ IT. SO MANY FEEEELINGS.
1. [Highly Recommended] Desiderata by stereobone
Summary: Tony doesn't know anything about love. He's convinced himself it's for the best.
2. [Highly Recommended] Halo by paxlux
Summary: The timeline starts in a fall of glass. There’s a staggering loss of gravity as Tony stares up at the suddenly blue sky.
PAIRING: JARVIS/TONY (Yup, you read that right....XD)
1. [Highly Recommended] Cool Blue Reason by autoschediastic
Summary: "Alright, you've got me. Now what're you going to do?"
2. [Highly Recommended] Kiss My Battery by autoschediastic
Summary: This was the next logical step in the evolution of Iron Man, but that didn't mean he hadn't been dying to do it for years. It was one hell of a good excuse though.
My Notes: This fic. Ohmygod. Hnnnggg.
3. [Highly Recommended] Safeword by melannen
Summary: Tony Stark doesn't need to be safe, sane, and consensual. He has JARVIS instead. (Then he gets Steve.)
Notes: Tony/Others, Tony/Steve, technically no Tony/Jarvis except insinuated in the end, BDSM, triggery bad BDSM/BDSM gone wrong, read the warnings.
My Notes: You will feel for Tony in this fic, and also love Jarvis for protecting Tony.
1. [Highly Recommended] Still Officially Lost by pollyrepeat
Summary: “Barton has clearly imprinted on you,” Fury starts, and keeps talking right over Phil’s knee-jerk, horrified, “He has not,” to seal Phil’s doom by saying, “so I’ve decided that you’re going to take primary responsibility for him from now on.”
“Oh, god,” Phil says, faintly, before he can stop himself.
Notes: Wonderful Clint and Coulson gen fic~ <3
2. [So, so hilarious!] A Week in the Life of Highly Respected SHIELD Agent Phil Coulson by boombangbing
Summary: Phil would just like to state for the record that this was all Tony Stark's fault. (Seven increasingly chaotic days in the life of Phil Coulson.)
Notes: Slight squinty Steve/Tony. Maybe if you tilt your head. :D
3. [Recommended] Failure Is Not An Option (Sometimes It's An Inevitability) by chaletian
Summary: The Avengers have faced down gods. How hard can nature be?
Notes: Background Clint/Coulson + Steve/Tony, but overall gen.
My Notes: You will feel for all of the Avengers in this fic. How hopeless and helpless they feel. Just a great read.
4. [Recommended] Stockholm Syndrome and Other Drugs by AlchemyAlice
Summary: In which Coulson is his frighteningly competent self, but this time, the Avengers notice.
Notes: Background Clint/Coulson & Steve/Tony
Bruce & Tony Bromance!
1. Vast and Shaking Things by icarus_chained
Summary: Tony, Bruce and JARVIS, and the difference between people, weapons and slaves.
2. [Highly Recommended] Aftershocks by icarus_chained
Summary: MASSIVE MOVIE SPOILERS. Bruce and Tony, in the aftermath of the battle, holding on through the aftershocks.
3. [Highly Recommended] Tony and Bruce Series by icarus_chained
Summary: Just epic, EPIC Bruce and Tony bromance fic.
Notes: With Tony/Pepper and Bruce/Betty background pairings.